What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Chasing

Last night I was some sort of FBI person tracking down a bad guy. The dream consisted of a lot of running and chasing. I was pretty tired when I woke up!

The night before I had brides in my dream and the guy was trying to choose between 2 brides, but there was also a backup bride and he ended up choosing the backup bride.

A couple of nights ago I dreamt I was walking down this narrow spiral staircase and there were people behind me so I wanted to go faster. I realized there was a railing on the outside of the staircase, so I stepped on the other side of the staircase and started sliding down and then instead of holding the railing, I was holding a hanging handle and being spun in a circle, like one of those fair rides (except I think they have seats for safety) and it was a lot of fun. I think Bob and Carolyn were also in this dream (I think you guys were just extras- sorry, maybe you'll have a speaking role in another dream)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home