What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

grocery shopping / church

I was at a grocery store (Lob) and I had 2 items so I went to the self scan and I scanned the 2 but there were many items that came before the 2, that were not mine and so this seemed to overload the computer and the total came up as "******" and the cashier in charge asked me if I needed help. I said yes and explained the problem. She couldn't fix it, so she sent me out the cash in front (outside the store). I was going to pay in cash $3.01. I had $1 in quarters and the .01 but not enough change to make the $3.01. So I got out a $20. But the cashier (male) sent me back inside. When in there I looked at a display of some type of clothing and picked out one (maybe pair of socks?) and went to yet another cash desk. This was a 1-16 item one, away from the other cashes, selling magazines etc. but the cashier was not very effiecient. The person in front of me was only buying a paper for .30 but it took a long time for the guy to ring him through. I wandered around waiting for my turn.

I was at a big Church for the first time. There was a little girl there that was having fun with me. It was a bit annoying.
The second time I was back MacGuyver, their worship leader, had died and they didn't have a leader so they split up the congregation in 2 rooms. One room was the people all wearing gold. They all seemed to be women. I had to go in the room with those wearing gold to get something out of the closet. They were singing- it was really beautiful and I wanted to stay but I knew I needed to go because I wasn't dressed in gold. I went back to the other room and most of the seats were taken so I took a small chair off of a table and was going to put it on the ground but when I tried to put it down the little girl from before spread out a blanket so I couldn't. I had to keep trying to put it down around her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home