What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Waiting

At 4:44am James woke me up from a dream where Tanika was giving him a replica dress. It was really beautiful with beautiful blue stitching at the waist.

Then I dreamt about going for a drive with Annette but there was something wrong with the motor. She drove it anyway. When we got where ever we were going there was some steam coming out from the hood. I was worried.

There was a big celebration/party and there were 3 large gifts to be given out. I was supposed to be organizing that part. I had them in large bags. They were supposed to be end of party gifts. I had some system for giving them but before I got to them, they were already given out. That didn't bother me. We had a little boy visiting the party- we kind of planned it around when he was allowed to be there. There were some early days where the parents needed him back. We had to be very careful.
When I walked out from the party, I walked out of a warehouse into the night. It was very dark. There were no streetlights. As I was walking towards the street, I could see in the dim light that I was walking by small propeller planes. A whole field/lot full of them. I could touch the propellers. It was awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home