What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Zoo and school

The zoo dream was last. I remember waking up from it at 6am. I think it startled me. I was walking on a path in the zoo. The animals were walking on the path too. There was an ostrich sleeping on the path with its head hung underneath its body. Someone went by with some ribbon type streamers that might have been part of something else. They lightly touched the ostrich and it's head went up and it ran off. This startled me awake!

In the school dream, there were lineups everywhere. Lines starting, lines going. Needing to find the right line.

I looked in the dream dictionaries about ostriches and they all said something about not facing reality (i guess the head in the sand thing). In my dream the ortrich did not have its head in the sand but the head was just hanging underneath its body. Hard to describe something that doesn't happen in real life. Maybe the not facing reality wasn't so off at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home