What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Graduation

I was at my graduation ceremony. My parents and lots of friends were there too.
I saw Pam and her new little girl - looked about 5. "Where did she come from?" I asked. Surprised in the dream because I thought they were done having kids.
We were all supposed to have created a garden in a box as a commemeration but some people had not put theirs in the ground yet- there were still some holes waiting. I went to try to find mine. There was a man there helping me.

After I went to this sweet shop. I had special ordered a kind of red and orange candy. When I ordered them he said no problem, but when I came back he said they were really difficult to make. He said he had to trade for them, that he couldn't make them himself. I said I would buy the ones he had - I had cash. There was another girl in the store too. I had promised her a sticker, but I didn't have it on me. I had remembered the cash though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home