What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Kim and frustration

In one dream Kim was sitting at my computer and she said to me that she was going to throw up. So I went to get a bucket for her. She had already been sick as I returned and she used the garbage bucket I found. What she was throwing up was odourless and clear, much better than the real stuff. Thank you dreams!

In the next dream, I was frustrated with Myron because he kept rearranging the furniture and putting cookies in the cupboard. (Showing a lot more energy than in real life and yet I was frustrated!) We had 2 boys Soren and Nathan (Apparently borrowed from J&K in my dream!) All the commotion of the furniture moving kept waking them up. Soren had taken Nathan into bed with him. The next time they got up, I took Nathan and he cuddled down. I wanted to seperate them so the BOTH wouldn't be waking each time. There was a woman who brough some of the furniture. She also brough white roses and left them on the front porch and I could smell them through the window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home