What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

shopping/ new house

Last night I dream about going shopping to a big store. Chantal was in front selling cheap chocolate from pampered chef. There was a car/truck that almost ran over something. A duck living in a box near all this fluttering around as it had got dirt on it.

A few nights ago dreamt about a new house we bought a few months ago but had not been to even though we bought it months ago. It was a split house but there was no wall to seperate our house from the other. There was a giant fish tank left behind by the previous owners. I looked for dead fish but couldn't see anything. Everything seemed alive even after 3 months. There was some food there and I shook some in. The thermostat was at 21. I don't know why I assumed it would have been off if we weren't there. In the other house, there was a window open, so all the heating in the world didn't do any good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home