What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Reaching out

There were two boys whose mother had died a violent death. One was about 11 and one was about James' age. The community was trying to help. When I went in their house there was a wall where people were dropping food. There was a remembrance wall. On it wall it said to come hungry, because there would be a meal.
I wanted to help take care of the boys. When they came in from school, the older one told me that she died from a heart attack, not from the stab wounds. I wasn't sure if he was talking about his mother, but he said he was talking about a heroine from a bronte novel. He liked crime novels.
I took the boys outside and they were throwing balls at the house. The little one threw a yellow ball and it shook the whole house (and we were pretty far away and it was only a little plastic ball)
They went to school until about 8pm.

I was at a hotel with my mother. We were going up and down looking for someone. There was a big dinner table. Can't remember if we ate. We found Opi and Omi in one room. Opi was sleeping, Omi was trying to do something.
I think earlier in the dream, I was with J.- I had just come out from breakfast and we were sitting at a little table just outside the eating area by the host. She said she had a DATE (wedding) but couldn't tell me because her friends were in the eating area.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home