What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Conference

I had this dream between 7am (when James woke me) and 7:45 (when he finished playing the game that was keeping him quiet!

I went to this conference with older people. There was a lot of driving.

We stopped somewhere to eat (dinner) and were told we were allowed the $3 ice-creams but not the $5 ones. Through some miscommunication I ordered a $5 one. I could not accept it when the server brought it. She said she thought I wanted me eggs in the dessert one way- hard boiled or over easy and I had misinterpreted her question and meant the other way. Not that it made a difference as I couldn't accept the dessert anyway.

Then we were at a park with a circular trail. Everyone got their own site location for our sleeping bags. I was with James at this point but he was not in any other part of the dream.

For breakfast we had this giant table. We all had white plates but there was someone (not from our group) who put a muffin with no plate on our table. We did not see this person, but it was rumor that this person was someone we knew from the past. Everyone was a-fluster about about this.

I made my way around the table to see the woman in charge. She was wearing makeup. I didn't like her eyes. I fixed her jacket for how she was sitting but couldn't remember why I had come over. I stepped away from her and there was a guy there- I told him that my brain had just stopped and asked if it happened to him. He just laughed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home