What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Buses

This one is from Monday. (Sunday James made me go everywhere in the house on his 'bus' and there are pieces of paper all over the house indicating which bus route goes where- is it any wonder I dreamt of buses?)

I was going to the bus terminal at the K. Center to pick up James. I was hurrying/running but James was running beside me. When we got into the center there were not only the city buses but lots of white school buses as well. The area was pretty much packed. There was a truck that everyone was asking questions at, though I don't think it was an official bus truck, I think it was a truck that was driving a rock band or sports team stuff or something. I pulled on the door handle - it was metal and opened the door and asked my question of the man. I think he answered and I went off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home