What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Stuck

In dream time this episode takes place from 8:50-9:05 but the time goes forward and backward a lot so it's like this time frame is reapeated a lot.
I have to catch a but. It's in the terminal, but it doesn't seem to have a driver. Don't we have to go.
I'm at Kim's. She breaks down as she realizes that she has to be at a meeting at 9 and will be late. I tell her it's not so far, she won't be much late. She decides she still has time to drive me. She disappears off somewhere. Chris (Shieleen's brother) is on the lawn. I thought he was Kim's brother. He is looking for her. She has taken off. I go to get a bus. I don't want to be late for my class.
I'm at Church. Peter is sick- he's lying down. He's worried that other people will get sick from him. He goes off.
I look at my watch. The hands keep swinging back and forth over the 15 minute interval.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home