What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Holland

I think James woke me up in the middle of this dream so I remembered quite a bit, but it is incomplete! (why can't he sleep in on weekends like he does on weekdays?)

Sandy got a book out on Holland from the library and she gave it to me and I read it. i learned some things I did not know. Then I returned the book to the library, though I thought after the fact that maybe i should have returned it to Sandy (my mom is in Holland right now)

The children in the school had made some sort of project and they had them on display outside the entrance to the school in a horseshoe. The children were with their projects and there were lots of people around looking at them.

Part of the dream also had me in a room with Sandy and something about another book, but that's kind of fuzzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home