What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Judith

I went to this meeting about first year physics. I was representing- not sure if it was apsc course or phys115. Soemone asked me a question and then Judith elaborated. she knows a lot about the program but was not my instructor.

I went in to the exam room to write the exam early. Judith gave me lots of instructions. I started to write but there were all kinds of extra things on my desk that I had to keep giving back. Don't know why they were on my desk.

Then I was at some sort of protest meeting. We walked along concrete blocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home