What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Mexico

Our Church went on a field trip to Mexico. We went to a school (David & Jean's?) and they let us use the kindergarten room. We took purple flowers from one end of the room to a taped off area on the other. We knelt at the taped off area to lay the flowers down. There were some computers in the room that had email conversations between some ladies in the Church.

Then at another location I was at someone's house. I was helping cook. They had defrosted 2 pieces of chicken in a large rectangular pot with water and little plastic suction feet, so the chicken had these circles on it. The chicken was started boiling. But I didn't think it was enough so I got out some leftovers and put them in a round pot. I put so much in, I thought I had put too much.

Then I saw a flame on the burner. I switched off the power. Noone would believe me. I tried to show them where it was. Tried to explain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home