What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Racoon

Bob had a pet racoon. He had pictures on his cell phone. A file for sarah, a file for paul, a file for the racoon (who he called 'raspberry') and one other file.

James had his skates with guards on and the boys were all building a rink. I asked Myron if he had brought something to protect James. (he was wearing his guards so I don't know what else he could have brought) He said no, that he would have to skate. James was helping with the building. I came and found something loose. The other guys laughed as Myron had said he wanted it 'professional grade'. He had made a hole for a screw, with a spring on it. I wanted Bob to come over and help. Myron was holding the wood together and I was holding the screw in place but we didn't have enough hands to use the screwdriver, so I asked Bob. He looked doubtful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home