What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Protection

I was running from the bad guys. I went in to a room to keep them out. The door had a lock on it, but I didn't know if it was on or not. I had to open the door to check the handle on the other side. It wasn't set. I could see the boys (they seemed young- 11 or 12) and I quickly closed the door and set the lock. Then I lay on my back with my feet against the door to prevent them coming in.

I was in a big house, there were a lot of people. There were workers in the kitchen, in charge of cooking. There were big stacks of exams that came in the mailbox for my dad, and arrived with large thuds. There was a baby in the dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home