What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, May 12, 2008

Children's event

I went to Sandy G's house to invite her to a children's event. She had this weird make-up on and told me that I was not old enough to go. But she was maybe thinking of a mature event. I felt I was not mature. I explained that that was not the same event. Maybe they were in the same place.
I got to the place with James but there was no direction there. So I looked in a couple of rooms and picked one which had a giant train like track in the center. There were black things that flicked up and down instead of trains though. When we walked in the room, it actually looked much bigger. There was a sky and it was like being outside. It was an amazing room.
At one point, either before or after we found the room, I tried to leave the building but I found I was only in my socks and I ran back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home