What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mysteries

There was a person trying to deliver a pizza but could not find the person, so she stopped me and showed me the pizza. It was certainly not an appetizing looking pizza- spinach and lots of brown stuff. Probably quite healthy! I took her into the apartment building where she was trying to deliver it, but none of the names matched who she was trying to deliver it to. I had a page of snapshots of everyone from the apartment building with their names, but still no luck. We went up to my apartment. The pizza came with an octopus (this part must come from me watching the Detroit game) which we threw out. Then we sat around talking, trying to figure out the mystery. I suggested that she try apt. 1, because the name might have been similar. We made a list of apartments to try. It could have been a scam, but she said while she had the time, she might as well figure it out. Her fingernail were painted a dark colour and she had panels in her toungue that matched her nail polish.

(then I woke at 6am)

After getting back to sleep, I dreamt that Next and Rustle were in this stadium type thing and we could wander around and talk to each other. I was talking to one father of a baby and he said that his wife was missing her wedding ring and that one time when he was changing the baby, he found the baby had eaten it!
Then I had this piece of cardboard with a face and with some (real) hair on it that you could style. There was a girl who was a bit clingy who was talking to me about it. The 'toy' may have belonged to Sarah Bz for when her students were waiting for their lessons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home