What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Tripping

My last dream was about mould of various types (probably from Al's mould story yesterday)

My complicated dream had Sandy and I on a trip. We were at a convention-type thing and there was lots of food laid out. Lots of it chocolate-y and very nice to eat looking. Sandy was picking up some and putting them in her bag for later. Because we had no food? We needed this. There were different tables with different treats on them. Then we went and hid in a hotel room, but I don't think it was our hotel room? We had barricaded the door shut. I had to lock the bathroom door with a push in lock. We did manage to escape the hotel room we had barricaded ourselves into. We were in a hall and there was an Italian looking old, rotund man. We had to avoid him. He had a bad temper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home