What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Daycare

I had a class in the morning and I was taking him to daycare in the afternoon (who looked after him in the morning is what I thought when I woke up, but that was not a concern in the dream). So I brought him in and Myron was already there and started playing with him. There was a daycare worker there too. Maybe it was easier for Myron to play with James at the daycare? I had a note for the daycare, but didn't want to give it to the worker there as she seemed to busy, so I went to the office. Someone with short, straight dark hair was just leaving and she said to give the note to someone in the back as she was leaving. So I'm like "Who do I give it to?" and the lady was gone but someone from the back called out to me. I went back and told them my son was in the daycare and after I said that I realized that the woman I was talking to (Chinese) was one of the people who worked with him. And so she was all like I know that. She took the note. There were 2 other ladies in the room with her. (In real life, our daycare has no administrative office, just 2 workers)

I went into a corner store that was run by Don. They had this special dinner on a platter special that I wanted to buy for Myron. I asked if you heated the hamburger up in the microwave and Don was no, people like it cold. There was a pop there too and I wondered how they kept that fresh. I said I would take it and he dismantled the display for me. He put one thing in the microwave so he could spread the butter on half of the bun but the rest came as is. I didn't want to carry it on the platter as I had to go to work first, so we put it all in bags.

James and I were sleeping and we both woke up when Myron was running up and down the hall going "Psst". I was like - what are you doing? He didn't answer. James wanted the green band aid he had made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home