What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

House

The children at Rustle were playing in the coatroom (not existant in real life). Some were falling. Be careful.

There was a house that we were de-bricking (taking all the bricks off). I had to climb a wall to get the last bricks, then we were done! It was totally without a shell, I assume that was going to be put on?

I was at another house (or the same house with a white shell) and I was walking around it. There was some sort of time limit. Someone was following me, but not too close. I decided to jump in a big hole by the house to get away. (this doesn't make much sense in real life!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home