What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fridge

Our neighbours gave us a fridge a while ago that we kept in our garage. I wanted to give it back to them, but the beige-y paint was peeling off. I decided to touch it up before I gave it back to them. My touch up paint was blue. I told them if they didn't like it, they could repaint the whole thing when they got it back.

I was in a store looking for something. My mother wanted me to pick up 3 things (maybe in addition to what I was looking for?), one was fireside biscuits. I think she wanted them for my dad.

A spam wall broke and my computer email was flooded with spam.

When I woke there was a loud piercing noise. I thought it was the smoke detector running low on batteries, but it may have been a bird.

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:42:00 PM, Blogger Bar L. said…

    In the middle of a dream this morning I found myself thinking "I have to remember this one so I can share it with Aphra for input..." but I forgot it already :( It felt stressful but there was also something positive in it....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home