What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Dinner

I wanted to take Jasmine out to dinner or lunch. I thought it would be more fun for her if I invited more people. (For some reason in my dream i was inviting people in the physics department who Jas wouldn't know in real life). I invited Siow-Wang and Jennifer and maybe another female and then I went to invite Vincent. He was unsure because I had invited so many people and he would be the only male. He wasn't comfortable with that so he wanted to decline. I told him I could uninvite Jennifer if that made a difference.

Then maybe we were walking to the eating place and there was this awning that was on fire and there was a woman with a baby on the awning. The firemen were trying to get her down but she didn't want to get down. She wanted her and her baby to die.

Then we were walking through a parking lot and there were cars going by us.

(Then I woke up- I had slept 4 hours)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home