What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Trip

I actually slept a long time last night! I went to bed at 9 (I was exhausted!), woke up at 10 with the storm, then slept until 5:45. This is an amazing amount of sleep for me! It also meant I had a lot of dreams, but I can't remember all of them, because it was such a long night.

The main one I remember is our Church going on a camping trip. I was standing on the edge of a cliff looking down on a clear lake. James was down by the lake and I could see him running around. The dog and cat were in the water. Cat going underneath the water for large amounts of time and looking quite funny when it came out.

There was a bunkhouse or something where we were staying. Sarah B. had given me some stuff for James. Tanya wanted something from her. Sarah wanted to go to the bathroom. She was looking after a kid. I said I could go in the bedroom and close the door and she could go to the bathroom. She said well she would just go to the bathroom in her room if she wanted. It was true - she had an ensuite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home