What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

house

we all lived in a big house.

i came home late and the house was dark. I could tell i was talking to someone, but i couldn't tell who. I flicked on the light. There were 2 women in the kitchen Marsha and ? and they jumped when I turned on the light. They said they were watching soccer but had heard something and come down. Or they needed a drink.

Al spoke his sermon's in the house. In one he said in passing that after he smoked a cigarette, then went on with his story. I sat there stunned. I didn't know he smoked! And I was thinking - Al what are you thinking?

Then I went to vacuum and the cord was so neatly and tightly tied that I knew Al had done it, so I tried only to take a little bit of the wire that i needed to get the vacuum where I needed it.

1 Comments:

  • At Friday, June 13, 2008 2:31:00 PM, Blogger doseger said…

    i wonder what smoking during a sermon implies?however it may imply just things you don't know about me. i assure you hiding my smoking habit or my neatness around vacuuming isn't things you don't know. i like to vacume and do not like smoking.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home