What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, June 06, 2008

basketball

I was having some conversations on facebook. there was one with someone named (or from?) TN who I thought from talking with them that she was an older lady. Her profile picture was this guy playing basketball, which I thought she had up to be funny. But Lesley let me know that TN was actually a guy she had met at a conference. Then there was a basketball game and she was right! The basketball was being tossed around. Some were more serious about the game than others. Some didn't care. Then the basketball turned into a boot. Odd, and more difficult.

My mother and I went into this artsy shop. My mom had put something on hold over the phone and we came in to see it. The lady behind the desk asked if she wanted to look at it on demonstration or another big word. My mother hesitated, then she chose the second word (can't remember) and we went to look at it. It was on a long counter. I looked and it was a rock with things glued to it, some felt and some googly eyes and I thought "Interesting things they call art these days"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home