What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

conference

My father was attending a conference that must have been here in kingston. The first thing they were going to do was have a telescope tour at 8:50am. (odd time for a telescope tour, now that I think of it!) They were going to see a glimpse of the son and a glimpse of the moon. It sounded interesting. I asked my dad if he was going to go and he thought it was too early.

Because it was a conference there were masses of people everywhere I went. They were sitting in the center court and walking in the halls. I was running about as there were things I seemed to have to take care of.

There was a bee that got in the house and was following me. I called out to Myron, but he did not answer. I was looking for a flyswatter. But I walked to the back door with him following and let him out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home