What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hospital

James did not like his class at school partly because they put him in a 2/3 class instead of a 1. So I switched him into Lord Strathcona school.

I had to return a Sharon or Sarah's communication book to the office at school because i had picked her up.

I met the doctor as she was leaving and she told me to go in and they would give me something. I was in a room where we were all waiting. We were all the people being tested. Some of us got one thing and some got another. WE all could see what the others got. They also gave us green tags that we had to use when we went to the hospital.

Myron was getting some medical treatment at home in the apartment. There was a large tank of something in one room and Myron had a plastic hose with a mask attached to him. He was lying down. There was some guy beside me watching him with me.

I went to the hospital (I needed my green tag and communication book) but they weren't ready for me yet. My friend showed us and they told her they weren't admitting me yet. I asked if she could give them her cell # so they could reach us when they were ready as I didn't have a cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home