What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

School

James woke me this morning at 4:30am out of this dream:

I was on the phone to our next door neighbour Theresa. I could see her while I was talking to her and she looked like Linda P.. She asked me if I had any prayer requests. I had to think but I said to pray about which Gr. 1 class James gets put in.

2 Comments:

  • At Thursday, June 19, 2008 9:48:00 PM, Blogger Curious Servant said…

    Thanks for the kind comment.

    And your understanding.

    I felt the need to rant a little.

     
  • At Saturday, June 21, 2008 11:17:00 PM, Blogger Curious Servant said…

    i hope that judgement is overturned. It is a dangerous precedent.

    The attorney who took her case should be ashamed.

    As I wrote in my post, discipline was a whole lot different when I was a kid. Yeah, probably excessive, but I turned out OK (left eye twitches).

    But.. this is just stupid. Even if it were a touch too much (in one person's opinion... namely, that judge), parents need a little leeway in raising their own children.

    What will this lead to? A list of proper disciplines handed out in maternity wards that detail what is appropriate for every offense?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home