What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sports camp

I think I was more nervous about sports camp than James! As evidenced by this dream I had between 5:35-5:45. Kassie woke me at 4:30am and I couldn't really get back to sleep, but when I did it was only brief with this dream.
We were late for sports camp and I kept forgetting things and having to go back. It was already 10am (the camp starts at 8:30am). The toilet seat had lost it's pins, so was loose. I couldn't find James hat.
In real life we made it to sports camp early and I arrived at work at 8:23am, so not the worry that my mind made it out to be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home