What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, July 12, 2008

shopping

I was shopping with James. There was a store that had some samples from another store. James really liked the clothes (2) that they had and wanted to buy them. I suggested that we go to the real store if he liked the stuff so much. He still wanted to buy the stuff we had found. They were also selling some webkin stuff that james wanted to get. But there was a discount you would get if you left the store and came back at the appointed hour (a few minutes later) so we gave the stuff in at the sales desk to hold for us. A lot of people had done the same thing.
Brook was there wanting to work for a daycare.
At home, I was trying to serve Kim food. I said I had raspberries. She agreed. I said with vanilla yogurt. (This is what I have eaten for breakfast the last few days IRL) I also offered her something to drink that she would like/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home