What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Testing

There was a woman- she had black hair pulled up and her face she looked half black- and she looked very pregnant.
She lay down on the floor and was doing something like a sit-up, but looked like she was trying to push a baby out.
I asked when she was due and she said 15 weeks. I was surprised because she looked like she was so much further along. So I said with surprise that she was only starting the third trimester and that maybe she wouldn't gain too much weight in the trimester. She looked doubtful but she said maybe.
She had to go for medical tests and I tried to explain how my tests went. Then we were there looking at the tests (though I'm not sure if the test was on me or on her) and I could see the graphs coming up on the screen even though I didn't know what they meant. They kept testing different things - as soon as the one ended, the next started. I think one test was for moisture?

ETA: (After a day of thinking about this) Sometimes things can look ready and done to us, ready to move, but we don't see with God's eyes. We don't always understand his plans. We like to analyze and test things, but that doesn't make a difference to when things come about. Sometimes we have to wait for good things to arrive. 15 weeks will be Oct 19.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home