What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Kassie and a car

In my dream we lived in an apartment building. Myron put Kassie on the ledge of the window on the outside. I said that wasn't a good idea. He said it was fine. She flew but flew back in the kitchen window. I closed the window so she couldn't do it again but she thought it was so much fun she went out the kitchen window and then we didn't see her again. Lots of people were there looking. I think Jared was there.

In another dream Paul was at our house helping out. And he said he had found a car for us and to look out the window. There were a couple of vans out there but I think the car he wanted us to look at was a Toyota and it was a funny brown colour.

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, July 19, 2008 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Curious Servant said…

    I like the dreams you post here. Vivd.

    That's the kind I have also. Had a lot last night. Mostly bad,things out of control, threats to family.

    Thank you for your prayers.

    I will need to explain all this to my son, Jeremiah, when he comes home from his friend's this afternoon.

    What a mess.

    I think I was supposed to do what I did this past year. I don't know why. I know God wanted me to, but now it is over. Perhaps this past year will be something she needs when she looks back at it from some future date.

    --Will

     

Post a Comment

<< Home