What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Daycare

(The fact that I am dreaming about the daycare I attribute to the fact that yesterday they told me that they will be closed next week and it really surprised me because I thought I had written down the vacation dates correctly, but I evidently had not!)

I was walking to the daycare (without James) and it was pitch black. It was so hard to see. I was approaching the intersection of Victoria and Concession along Victoria. I could see there was a long army truck travelling east on Concession. There was another army truck that was facing me (north on victoria), stopped at the lights wanting to turn right (east). It pulled in front of the army truck travelling on Concession. I thought it was a small vehicle and would have no problem making it, but it was actually quite a large vehicle and only made it by a few inches.
When I got to the daycare, they were renovating and there were so many more rooms. I tried to look around. There were lots of colours in the daycare, in contrast to the darkness outside.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home