What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wedding

I was going to a wedding. A number of other ladies were also going to the wedding. Michelle, Rachel, Leslie. They were still waiting in their cars when I arrived. Rachel and Leslie were in convertibles. When I arrived I went straight to go in. I was not going to wait outside, so they got out of their cars too. I hugged Leslie and was surprised by how tall she was.
When we got inside there were comfortable chairs facing forward and round dinner tables. I was going to sit in the comfortable chairs and some of the other ladies were going to sit at the tables. Then we found out they needed us to help out and we were quite willing. I think we had to light the potpourri or something like that, so we built a little fire so that the candle would catch. But then when the candle caught there was too much fire and so we put the candle out.

My mom was doing some work back behind a house. She was wearing my purple fuzzy pants. I asked her why she was wearing my pants and she said something about pregnancy and pretending something for her exercise routine. Some people came through the gate in the back garden. She and I were in a car, listening. They wanted to go to Washington (but they didn't talk to us) My mom was like they need to go to first av. I thought she was confused over what washington because i thought that they would need to go to division to get to the highway.

james had biked somewhere but i only realized after that he would need to bike back in the dark, so i think i went to get him.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home