What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Another party!

In this dream there was a big party. There were only 2 children there - James and a child princess. It was a fun party. There was lots of ice cream. Boris and Barbara were the hosts. There was a lot of ice cream. It was starting to melt so Barbara started dishing it out with her hands. I think the other child may have been theirs. Then the princess got sick. I was worried. I took her into another big room where Boris and Barbara had gone. Noone seemed too concerned but a doctor had been called. She was still playing normally- she didn't LOOK sick. I still worried that James would catch what she had.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home