What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ferry

1am woke to a screeching sound but when I woke up it stopped. It sounded like fighting rodents in the street. At least I hope it was the street, not my house! The sound permeated my dream at the time, but I don't think the sound was a dream

4:15am I was just pregnant and at the hospital. People were impressed with how quickly I got pregnant (is this an impressive thing?). My whole class was there watching. There was a number 43 circled on a chart about me.

7:30am There was a car ferry and it was in position for the first ride of the day but it hadn't loaded anything yet. It pulled up it's loading planks. A lady and her black daughter still jumped on, leaving another daughter behind. It was just going to get gas. It was traveling very quickly. There was a spare clothing section on the ferry and I took some shirts. I was trying to figure out what size they were. I had taken 3 shirts. I realized that all that was left was kids stuff.
There was kids soccer- 4 teams- either on or off the boat. James' team was put with the older C players. (each young team was matched with an older team) They didn't think James team was so good so they were matched with those particular older players. I kept telling everyone what a good player James was.
There was also a party with people from daycare.

James' dream: He was playing with his cars and Karen called him and told him the soccer game they were going to watch was on now. Myron took him down to her place as I was at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home