What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Training and complaining

I think I was at RMC (military college) looking down at the bay (which had a different shape). The water was clear and you could see a metal structure in the water. I asked Paul what it was and he started talking about counterweights. As I was looking, I could see what it was for. There were divers jumping off into the water. When they came out of the water there were a couple of stations where army guys would spray them with some army spray. The spray was coming near me and was not pleasant and I did not know what it was, so I got up to leave. I would have written an email complaint, but I didn't know who to write to. The training rules stated what qualifications you needed to spectate but I did not fit the qualifications so I'm not sure why I was allowed there in the first place.

At home I was taping big brother.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home