What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Dividing up

(this dream probably was from reading the end of Joshua where the Israelites divvy up the land)
WE were dividing up the land. We were charged with making it our own. On blank spots on the wall we were to make billboards that would lead people to God. We could choose our colours and our message. I think I chose red.

I wanted Kim to work for Via. I thought she would be perfect as she can stay up all night. As we were running to the train, there were some goldfish on the wooden platform. I'm not sure why they were there but I picked them up and threw them back in. They seemed happier there. (Kim has a big fear of fish)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home