What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Gatekeeper of souls

(as soon as I awoke, I had the title for this post, but the dream has so many little pieces, like a puzzle, that make sense, but I'm not sure that writing them down will make sense, if you know what I mean. I'm going to try, but I suspect that will be out of order)

The main focus of this dream was Henri's apartment. She was the gatekeeper for number of other apartments that were down the hallway from her apartment. But this wasn't a normal apartment where people come and go at will. Healthy people. No, these people were so weak they couldn't get out of their rooms. Sometimes there was a feeble knock. Sometimes a thin waif flitted by Henri. As her apartment was the only way to the outside world. Henri knew them all. Henri knew everything that was going on. She was their overseerer.

I was opening my mothers' art to hand on her wall. They were in these wooden frames, some of them quite giant. I did not see the art, just the frames that were so wooden and intricate. I was taking the wrapping off and wondering how we were going to hang them on the wall as they were so big and so heavy.

My mother was looking for something to write on, looking for a blank piece but all she kept finding were my cards to her, all written in. Nothing blank.

I went up the wooden stairs to a back porch where Glen and his family had invited me for dinner. It was very good. I thanked him as he was leaving to go on the watch.

I had another lunch/dinner in another location previous, but had only been served one portion of it.

There was something about cars/traffic that I'm hoping will come back to me. When I think of it, I keep coming back to the traffic intersection from my last dream where you can over see the traffic that is rushing around and know who is in each vehicle, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home