What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Dancing

I was a dancer in a production. There was a guy playing "Bubba".

After the dance I had to run some errands. I went to a coffee shop type place to change. I think I put my pants in my backpack, but somewhere along the way (maybe even in the coffee shop) I loose my backpack and thus my pants (I'm wearing shorts)

I go to a bank and there also I seem to have lost something. The manager pulled out a drawer of keys to see if I recognized anything. I said that what I was looking for had a letter and 4 numbers after it. Then I started telling him about this super strong chapstick that they used to sell. He looked doubtful. I explained how it made your lips sting with the strength of the medicine in it. I left without any. They didn't sell it anymore.

I walked along the grassy section by the road past the bank (there were no sidewalks) until I came to the intersection. At the intersection there was a traffic flow camera and on the camera you could tell with a pointer what each vehicle was. It was so interesting watching the traffic flow that I almost forgot to cross!

Then I think I was at my parents home, but it didn't look like their home. I realized by backpack was missing and decided I had to go and look for it, but I wasn't planning on coming back after looking for the backpack so I had to pack things up. I was packing up a LOT. It took a long time.

Then I was back at the dance studio for a new dance. The guy who was playing "Bubba" in the previous dance came in all sweaty and carrying his bag. I asked him very incredulously if he was doing the 50s dance? (I don't know why I was so incredulous as Bubba doesn't seem to be a character that would NOT fit in a 50s dance) He said he was but not as Bubba. He said "I hate Bubba. Bubba is a liar"
(Don't put people in a box. The role they play may not be the role they are always meant to play. They may not even LIKE their role)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home