What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Listen

I have a dream backlog from my trip to St. Catharines. I am posting them with the date that I had the dream.

I came to pick James up but he didn't want to go. A lady there (looked like Linda P.) rolled her eyes saying that this is what children do. I was trying to get him ready- put new shoes on him but he wasn't listening to me. I could see 2 pairs of feet behind us so I knew that other people were waiting for us and I tried to get him to hurry on, but he really wasn't listening and I was trying to tie his shoe at the same time.

I dreamt of a friend at a T junction, waving at me, then turning.

James dreamt about a castle and a white team and a purple team were playing tag. The white team won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home