What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Lessons

location: down at Queens with snow

I learned how to move a crane with weights on it. It was not a very big job but one I could do. Mike G. was helping me, even though, it was a small enough job that I really didn't need help.

Lesley was there. Either she or a friend (they were both there- Shannon?) said something about not doing something just because it worked before. She gave me a circular sled (inner tube type thing) and she said people who used this before would just jump on and go down. But there was a big ice jam about it and I had to remove it before I got in the sled. I removed it by shaking it upside down, then I got in and went down but used my feet to stop it when I saw there was something blocking the slide. There were people working on an engine or something- difficult tasks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home