What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, November 07, 2008

Collapsable shelving

I had these dreams on Wed. morning, just haven't had time to write them here.

I went down to a shed or storage area. The walk was downhill. I found the shelving I wanted and collapsed it so I could carry it back to where I needed it. I put it over my shoulder and though it looked bulky, it wasn't too difficult to carry.

James was playing around by the side of the road and a fire truck was going by with its lights and siren going. James ran toward it to touch it. The fire truck slowed down because it was worried that it would hurt him. Jordan came and pulled James out of harms way. I was thankful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home