What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hiding and deciding

In yesterdays dream I was with a bunch of animals that were deer-like. We were worried about an enemy. We kept turning toward where we thought the enemy was but we couldn't see the enemy. I was trying to blend in. I could see some leopards among us, but noone seemed worried about them.
Were we not discerning correctly?
Were we ignoring the enemy within?
Should you keep your face to the enemy?


Last night I dreamt that we were at Don's house with his family. They had some sort of ice cream counter set up and there was a list of how you could arrange the toppings on top. I was trying to explain it to James and get him to decide. There might have been a daycare there as well.
Surprisingly, within hours of having this dream, I ran into Don and I hadn't seen him in about 6 months (maybe more)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home