What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Headpiece and shoes

Kim was going to make me a headpiece. For this I went into the bathroom to take pictures of my head line. I gave her old pictures too.

I was looking at daycares and there was one on something like first St. and I asked michelle where that was and she didn't know at first, but then we figured out that it was in the low income housing area.

Church was set up like church in a box and ron and franceen were back. I was pleased by this. A number of their family were there and there were taped pieces of family members that weren't there. They had all been asked what they would do if they had some extra money. One of the things that they ALL answered was they would buy new shoes.
Ephesians 6:15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home