What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Team

I was on a team (at work, I think) and had called a team meeting in the boss' office. (maybe greg's) I was in the office talking to the boss. He seemed really uninterested in what I was saying but I was trying to make a point. I kept saying the same thing over and over and it was quite clear in my brain in my dream that I felt quite stongly about this (minor) point. But he fell asleep while I was talking. While we were waiting for the team. So I went to call the team to change the location as I wasn't sure how long he would sleep. But 15 minutes later he was up playing with a cat.

Another team told me they would be in the other office and they explained in detail where that was, even though I already knew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home