What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Danger in the castle

Standing outside the bulding. I could see through the glass people in the hallway. They tried to get down and a window broke- but I don't know if it broke from the inside or the outside. Was it terrorism?

I went in the building, on the ground floor in the laundry room. I was trying to hide. I thought about getting in a laundry machine but had not done that yet when the one I was hiding from came through the door. I was kind of off to the side so even though I wasn't hiding, she didn't see me. She was too focused on what she was doing. She rolled back the rug and opened the door in the floor and was looking down. She had colours around her.

There was another part about protecting James/job but I don't remember much from that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home