What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

House

In my dream, we bought 131 Kingscourt. Then I realized we had to sell our place in a month. I hoped the online selling site would go well because I didn't want an agent.

There was lots and lots of rain people were getting soaked.

James and I were on the upper bunk of a bunk bed and I was getting him some crackers. The package was already open. So I called down to Myron and asked if he had opened them and he said something about me talking about hot dogs or something and that he thought it was time to eat. I guess that was a yes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home