What dreams may come

A blog to keep track of my dreams and hear the interesting interpretations of others. The dreams are as much as I can recall of them and may be out of order and in rather rough format.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Between 5:10 and 5:35am

I went to have lunch with my boss. After we were done we went into the kitchen and there were heaps and heaps of dirty dishes. There were other people in the kitchen, some helping. The plates were white with a green rim. I wanted to help.
We were at a military school. There was a door I had to go through. It was guarded by 2 big dogs, 2 little dogs and 2 guinea pigs. When I went up to the door, the big dogs came after me first. Someone (my boss or Bob) called them off and I walked through. They had to settle the animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home